Returns and Exchanges
Returns And Exchanges
If you are not delighted with your purchase, you are able to return it for a full refund within 14 days of delivery. You are responsible for incurring all the ground shipping costs associated with the items you would like to return or exchange. Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date to be accepted for processing. When we receive the return shipment the value of the merchandise will be refunded to your credit card.
To receive a refund based on purchase price of the item(s) and in the original form of payment:
- All merchandise must be postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date.
- The merchandise must be in saleable condition with tickets attached.
- The merchandise must not be altered.
How To Return or Exchange Your Order
To return part or all of your order:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the reason for your return.
- Send the merchandise you wish to return to 230 West 39th Street, Suite 900, New York NY 10018; and include an invoice within the package detailing the order details and merchandise to be returned.
- When we confirm receipt of the return shipment, you will be notified by email and the total will be refunded to your credit card.
- You can only return merchandise via USPS. The label must be postmarked within 14 days of delivery date for returns to be valid.
- You may use the original packaging, however, be sure to black out or cover any additional ship labels that may be on your return package.
For a complete overview of our store policies, please review our full terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.