In light of the holiday spirit here are the five best gifts for yoga teachers, including Gottex Studio (of course)!
As 2020 comes to a start, you could always count on your yoga teacher. Not to mention and how hard they worked not only for you but on their physical and spiritual skills to enlighten themselves and their students.This is no easy task, so show your appreciation during this holiday season and show them some love.
We scoured the web for the five best holiday gifts, all the yogi's in your life will fall in love with.
1. The Distance Ankle Leggings in Neon features an innovative 25” inseam and all the perks of its original version. It's flattering high waist will get you in the zone, ready to tackle all your goals!
2. The Mindful Movement, A Book By Alo Yoga: Inspiring yoga, amazing yogis and stunning photography from around the world are only the beginning of why Mindful Movement is a must-gift and must-own. In addition to being a gorgeous 346-page oversized hardcover coffee-table book, every single copy sold does good. Alo will be donating all proceeds from the sale of Mindful Movement to Alo Gives, a nonprofit supporting charitable causes.
3. These Yoga Dice are a steal at under $15. These dice include a different yoga position on each side. If your friend is trying to unplug from technology and focus on mindfulness, these dice are a fun option! They're also way less expensive than a yoga studio membership.
4. The X by Gottex Women's Back Mesh Insert Legging: These trendy yoga legging pants are your perfect companion for working out in the gym or taking a class. Be it running, yoga, lounging, bending, squatting or crossfit, you will never feel an ounce of discomfort while wearing them. EASY ACCESS POCKET – Ensure that your small belongings remain safe thanks to the carry pocket provided on the backside of these printed leggings. Simply slide them in and you won’t need to carry your essentials such as keys, cards, cash or phone in your hand anymore.
5. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo: No matter their hair color, Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo ($25) will keep tresses fresher than ever in between constant sweat sessions.